Auburn Oil Change Services
Preventive Maintenance to Keep Your Car Running Smooth
While some people believe it is necessary to change your oil after 3000 miles, this is often not the case. By looking at the owner’s manual of your vehicle, you can accurately access when you need to schedule an oil change for your vehicle. There are relatively few drawbacks to having your oil changed early, there can be serious consequences if you continue to drive your vehicle past the point in which it should have undergone an oil change. At AAMCO of Auburn, our seasoned technicians are always happy to provide a free oil assessment to check the current status of your oil. We provide both synthetic and traditional oil and have experience working with all makes and models.
At AAMCO Auburn, our service oil, lube, & filter change services include:
- New oil filter
- Up to 5 quarts of engine oil
- Lubrication of all grease fittings on your vehicle, as applicable
- A AAMCO’s 36-point multi-point inspection to ensure that all your systems are running properly
To schedule an oil change at our service center or to find out more about any of our other services, please call (530) 823-7746!
Get More at AAMCO
- Nationwide Warranty
- Specially Trained Experts
- Over 50 Years of Experience
- State of the Art Technology
- Personalized Customer Service