Auburn Clutch Repair
Keeping You Safe On The Road
Manual transmissions are rare, but people who drive a stick-shift are often the most discerning and demanding drivers. When your clutch starts to experience issues, we have an expert team on hand to get your repairs handled. Our exclusive multipoint initial vehicle courtesy check will help us to identify any potential issues with your clutch. If there happens to be a problem, our dedicated Auburn repair technicians can provide you with a number of options to restore your vehicle to proper working order!
You may need to have your clutch repaired or replaced if:
- Your clutch begins to slip while driving
- You are unable to accelerate properly and have already investigated your transmission
- You notice that you cannot keep a constant speed or acceleration while driving up hill
Once the repairs have been finished, we road test your vehicle to ensure that your clutch functions properly. At AAMCO of Auburn, we keep your car, truck or SUV rolling smooth! To learn more about our clutch repair services, contact us at (530) 823-7746.
Get More at AAMCO
- Nationwide Warranty
- Specially Trained Experts
- Over 50 Years of Experience
- State of the Art Technology
- Personalized Customer Service